|Model 3 Survey Home||Model 3 Survey Form||Model 3 Survey FAQ||Model 3 Survey Results|
Tesla Model 3 Survey Form
The purpose of this survey is to allow Tesla Model 3 owners to share their experience with battery pack capacity and how it changes over time and distance driven. If you are a Model 3 owner, please contribute your experience to the survey by filling in the information below. You are welcome to enter data again as you increase your time and distance.
If you have previously entered a report on this vehicle, use the Model 3 Battery Survey Update Report
Before you start, you may want to collect several bits of information from your car.
- Current odometer reading
- VIN sequence number (see the VIN sticker or tap the Tesla logo at top of the touch screen)
- Assembly date (VIN sticker, see photos below)
- Firmware version (tap the Tesla logo at the top of the screen)
- Battery pack part number (see instructions below)
- Rated Miles/Km after a full Standard/Daily and/or Range/Trip mode charge (you'll need at least one of these numbers)
- Energy and distance from longest-running trip meter
Measuring Battery Capacity
To get the most accurate reading of your battery capacity, you should read the "Rated Range" (not Projected Range or Ideal Range) from the charge state screen shortly after unplugging. If it's not convenient to get the reading at the best possible time, enter whatever you can read from the closest time.
|Survey Home||Nissan LEAF||Tesla Model 3||Tesla Model S||Tesla Model X||Tesla Roadster||Toyota RAV4-EV (2002-3)|